Commercial success, first in screen printing, followed by other industrial specialty developments were the result of significant R&D investments. FIMOR has filed a dozen patents in the casting and electronic applications fields:
- FIMOR is the originator of the squeegee color coding system, setting a world standard; FIMOR developed the first triple hardness squeegee, a significant contribution to the screen printing industry
- Development of the eurette® designed by FIMOR.
- Technical approval by the SNCF in 2014 of the new concept by FIMOR for Under Sleeper Pads (USP) for concrete railway sleepers.
- Completion of a unique line of continuous casting.
FIMOR has received numerous awards including :
- « NEF d’Or » of the city of PARIS for successful companies
- « Innovative company » by ANVAR (today BPI France)
- Trophies in the category ‘INTERNATIONAL‘ MIDEST and economic Magazine « Les Echos ».
- « Innov’Space » award for a new heated mattress ‘Supor®’ used for breeding.
Internationally oriented sales policy
- Active export sales on 5 continents; industrial presence on 3.
- Focus on commercial niches and recurring contracts
- Seizing of opportunities even outside our traditional areas of expertise
- Competitive prices with a controlled yet flexible production.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications
- Promotion of internal and external communication: weekly internal journal, semi-annual employee reunions, brochures in over 7 languages, press releases…
- Fair and competitive wages
- Opportunity for advancement at any age
- Active involvement in many associations, professional, regional or international trade organizations.